Summary of the resolutions of the Annual General Meeting.
Today’s Annual General Meeting of Kapsch TrafficCom AG passed the following resolutions:
- No dividend will be paid out for the 2020/21 financial year; the entire net retained profits will be carried forward to new account.
- Discharge of liability of the members of the Executive Board and the members of the Supervisory Board in office in financial year 2020/21.
- PwC Wirtschaftsprüfung GmbH, Vienna, appointed as auditor and Group auditor for financial year 2021/22.
- Remuneration Report 2020/21 approved.
- Election of Sonja Hammerschmid to the Supervisory Board. She follows Kari Kapsch who has resigned.
- Authorization to increase the share capital by up to 10%.
Further information on the AGM is here:
Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 25 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2020/21 financial year, around 4,660 employees generated revenues of about EUR 500 million.