Summary of the resolutions of the Annual General Meeting
Vienna, September 7, 2022. Today’s Annual General Meeting of Kapsch TrafficCom AG passed the following resolutions:
- No dividend will be paid out for the 2021/22 financial year; the entire net retained profits will be carried forward to new account.
- Sabine Kauper again elected to the Supervisory Board. Term of office ending at the end of the Annual General Meeting deciding on the formal approval of actions for financial year 2022/23.
- Approval of the actions of the members of the Executive Board and the members of the Supervisory Board in office in financial year 2021/22.
- PwC Wirtschaftsprüfung GmbH, Vienna, appointed as auditor and Group auditor for financial year 2022/23.
- Remuneration Report 2021/22 approved.
Further information on the AGM is here:
Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility with successful projects in more than 50 countries. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
With one-stop-shop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
Kapsch TrafficCom, headquartered in Vienna, has subsidiaries and branches in more than 25 countries and is listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2021/22 financial year, 4,220 employees generated revenues of about EUR 520 million.