Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Includes Call Center - Outbound, Call Center/Customer Service and e-Commerce Customer Service.
Performs administrative or specialized support tasks in an office or a field.
Has working knowledge and skills developed through formal training or work experience.
Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Candidate must have prior work experience in a professional setting.
• In-depth experience with computers and the ability to work on a multi-monitor computer workstation with different software and processes is a must.
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced situations and work multiple incidents, if needed.
• Typing and/or data entry experience. Able to quickly and accurately enter and manager real-time data entry.
• Knowledge of Austin/Cedar Park geography with a focus on the layout of CTRMA toll roads is a plus.
• Ability to work alone and without on-site supervision.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and be a team player.
• Experience working in a call center environment a plus
Our top Candidates will have:
• 2 year college degree
• Previous dispatching experience
• Previous traffic monitoring experience
• Monitor Dynamic Pricing for toll roads
• Monitor traffic flow
• Identify incidents
• Initiate and coordinate response
• Dispatch Emergency Response Operators
• Coordinate with other organizations such as TXDOT and local police
• Operate CCTV Cameras, DMS (Dynamic Message Sign), and other related systems
• Document clearance items
• Disseminate incident information
• Document all incidents into the ATMS (Advanced Traffic Management System) software and any other related and required data sharing or archival systems
• Any other duties assigned by the TMC Supervisor or manager.