Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Make your next step to sustainability and join Kapsch TrafficCom as a Test Engineer (f/m/d)!
- Functional Testing of a distributed software system
- Planning, creation and execution of Test Cases to test against technical requirements
- Driving test automation to build up regression testing
- Support integration and customer acceptance tests (including test concept preparation, execution and reporting, test automation)
- Collaboration with development teams
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding of solutions
- You finished your degree (preferably a Master) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- You already gained experience in software testing: test automation and scripting using BDD, SpecFlow, Cucumber; Robot framework, Python, SoapUI, Powershell are a plus; testing of distributed and embedded systems; database knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite); creation of documentation like release notes and installation manuals; Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in usability tests is a plus
- Ideally experience in SQL scripting
- You have basic software development skills in C#, and have experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- You enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- You can multitask and prioritize work to fulfill project scope, budget and deadlines
- You have a mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Social competence and good communication skills
- An ISTQB or equivalent certification is a plus
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
Our offer to you
- An interesting position within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with space for new ideas
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. flexible working hours, home office, mobile devices, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 56.000 p.a. which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement. Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.