Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Functional Testing of embedded SW used in Connected Vehicle products (e.g.: Roadside-Units, OnBoard Units, etc.)
- Planning, creation and execution of Test Cases to test against technical requirements
- Actively planning, developing and integrating test automation to build up continuous testing
- Support integration, certification and customer acceptance tests (including test concept preparation, execution and reporting, test automation)
- Collaboration with development teams
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding solutions
- You have a passion for software and software testing and enjoy to learn new technologies, research as well as apply learnings to daily work
- You finished your degree (preferably a Master) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- You have a minimum experience of 3 years in software testing: test automation and scripting (e.g. Robot framework, Python, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, Powershell, Postman); testing of distributed and embedded systems; creation of documentation like release notes and installation manuals; Windows and Linux operating systems; some database knowledge (Oracle, SQLite, MongoDB);
- First experience with V2X communication protocols and related test environments including test automation
- Software development skills, preferably C# and Python and experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- A good understanding of project scopes, budgets and deadlines and are able to prioritize
- you have a proactive mindset and are able to work autonomously
- Social competence and good communication skills
- An ISTQB or equivalent certification would be beneficial
- Fluency in Technical English and German is mandatory
- A unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892 and work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation.
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 45.000 (based on 38,5h/week) p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement. Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.