Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Design, planning, execution and ownership for Requirement Engineering in building our platforms typically but not restricted for electronic toll collection and ITS solutions
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications and system processes for electronic toll collection and telematic systems within bid- and implementation phases and baseline projects
- Qualification of customer requirements into specific, well-written solution requirements to which systems and sub-systems can be architected and designed in a fully traceable manner, including provision of required characteristics and attributes
- Technical interface for requirements, to the costumer and to other internal and external technical resources (e.g. CCB in a large project)
- Organization and management of the customer and resulting solution requirements in a Requirements Management tool
- Functional analysis and architecture including all system functions, functional interfaces and system boundaries in close cooperation with the Lead System Engineer
- Close cooperation with developers, operation, technical customer support and project management to ensure proper implementation
- Maintenance of the integrity and traceability of system requirements to stakeholder requirements and provision of evidence that customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Master degree in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Mature track record in Requirement Engineering in the context of IT/Software development projects in a professional environment. Experience in system and/or software engineering would be beneficial too.
- Experience with requirement engineering tools and methodologies
- Passion to drive collaboration across distributed locations and deliver high-quality results
- Self-motivated, committed and willing to take over responsibility
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written English and German
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary of 56.000 per year, adjustable according to your qualifications and experiences
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.