Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
“At Kapsch we believe that test automation and quality assurance is a key cornerstone to making our software products successful.”
- Work in our development teams and test Computer Vision applications for traffic solutions
- Prioritize, estimate, plan and coordinate test activities
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test automation scripts
- Design, develop, execute and maintain machine learning build and evaluation pipelines
- Identify, record, document and track issues
- Support System Integration Test scenarios
- Degree (ongoing or completed) in Software Design, Computer Science, System Engineering or similar
- Experience in software testing: test automation and scripting (ideally in Python)
- You have practice with software tools and workflows (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git, Gitlab)
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high quality across an international team
- Eager to learn innovative technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- Ability to work in an independent, self-organized manner
- Good oral and written English, German is of advantage
- An ambitioned team and an international working environment with colleagues around the globe
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas and creative leeway
- Attractive career path within the organization
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. flexible working hours, home office, mobile devices, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 48.000 p.a. which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Tatiana Rezan-Sirotinskis, HR Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1906