Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- You continuously improve software quality of our data products and services throughout the full software development lifecycle
- You design, implement and deploy reusable tests
- Contributing to test-architecture and test-design
- You implement efficient performance testing strategies
- Managing test-data, planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Working closely with our developer teams
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Hands-on experience in one or more: Python, Docker, SQL, noSQL, Java
- Tool knowledge in the area of test automation (e.g. Robot Framework)
- Knowledge in one or more: Linux, Gitlab, Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Agile mindset in an agile environment
- Good oral and written English
Our offer to you
- Challenging limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- An interesting full-time position within one of our growing markets
- Work in a friendly environment within in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- Onboarding with experienced colleagues to get familiar with the business and the domain
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 45.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.