Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Provides end-to-end Application & System support experience for the customer for proprietary applications.
- Configures, deploys and maintains applications, servers and network solutions, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Proactively works to improve reliability, performance, and security of the ecosystem (professional services).
- As subject matter expert, performs in-depth troubleshooting and identifies resolution for complex issues within SLAs.
- Initiates and expedites Automation & Scripting.
- Higher education with IT background (University degree is an asset).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with state-of the art application & system environments of common vendors, including infrastructure services, virtualization & orchestration platforms.
- ITIL v3/v4 or similar IT certification is required.
- Experienced with Intelligent Transportation Systems (preferred).
- Creative team player with superior problem-solving skills and outcome focused personality.
- Excellent client-facing skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model