- Provides end-to-end Application & System support experience for the customer for proprietary applications.
- Configures, deploys and maintains applications, servers and network solutions, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Proactively works to improve reliability, performance, and security of the ecosystem (professional services).
- As subject matter expert, performs in-depth troubleshooting and identifies resolution for complex issues within SLAs.
- Initiates and expedites Automation & Scripting.
- Higher education with IT background (University degree is an asset).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with state-of the art application & system environments of common vendors, including infrastructure services, virtualization & orchestration platforms.
- ITIL v3/v4 or similar IT certification is required.
- Experienced with Intelligent Transportation Systems (preferred).
- Creative team player with superior problem-solving skills and outcome focused personality.
- Excellent client-facing skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Health and life insurance
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- A diverse and dynamic international working environment of Kapsch TrafficCom and opportunities for personal growth
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Possibility to work in an international company that operates in a dynamic industry where the working environment favors the professional growth.