Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- You will work with our lead designers and architects from our distributed worldwide development centers to identify technology for a common technology stack.
- Assess technology technical but also commercial with respect to cost, lifecycle, licensing, operation, etc. and document it to be visible for the whole corporate.
- Guide an existing group of architects and lead developers to a consensus, by focusing on the important aspects in the applicable context.
- You will be the bridge between the technical leader group and the senior management including CTO.
- Be very aware of current best practice and technology trends but also understand legacy technology.
- This position requires a broad technical expertise, the ability to influence and lead in the technology realm.
- You are familiar with technologies like, RDBMS, NoSQL, container orchestration, message streaming, observability, deployment, etc.
- You bring a high sense of commercial awareness, balancing between technological rich and commercially feasible architectures and designs.
- You have a quick grasp and can acquire knowledge independently.
- You have the ability to talk to C-level and engineers in their language and you will be perceived as one of them.
- Comfortable in leading and guiding others.
- You have a passion for mentoring and sharing your knowledge and passion with others.
- Fluent in English in speech and writing.
Our offer to you
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- An international working environment
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 65.000 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
- Location: Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Tatiana Rezan-Sirotinskis, HR Recruiting Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1906