Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Provides end-to-end support to external stakeholders for proprietary applications, as well as COTS components
- As subject matter expert, performs in-depth troubleshooting and identifies resolution for complex issues within defined SLAs
- Deployment of software releases to production and pre-production environments
- Proactively works to improve reliability, performance, and security of the ecosystem (professional services)
- Initiates and expedites Automation & Scripting
- Continuous system improvement, both quality and efficiency wise for application monitoring, overall system architecture, backup and roll-back plans, performance tuning and testing
- Builds strong customer relationships and fosters collaboration with internal support and engineering teams
- Higher education with IT background (University degree would be an asset).
- Experience with state-of the art application & system environments of common vendors, including infrastructure services & virtualization platforms
- ITIL v3/v4 or similar IT certification is required
- Experienced with Intelligent Transportation Systems would be an advantage
- Creative team player with superior problem-solving skills and outcome focused personality
- Excellent client-facing skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and trafficmanagement – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation, Jobticket etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.