Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Work with assigned Area Sales Managers to understand and bridge their needs by ensuring professional support
- Act as primary point of contact for sales support activities
- Understand eco-system of assigned country /city and provide necessary market intelligence data
- Collaborate with other internal departments across various levels to support with coordination of sales activities
- Prepare presentations and ensure availability of necessary sales materials
- Support in organizing customer meetings / reference visits / participation in exhibitions
- Participate in RFP process and in identification of target prices
- Assist Area Sales Managers with reporting and planning of sales figures
- Support forecasting of materials and ressources
- Maintain sales documentation and internal sales portal
- Degree preferably in sales & marketing / business administration / business management
- 2 years’ experience in sales / sales support / sales coordination / customer service / marketing or in a comparable area
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality across teams
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP /CRM systems (preferably, but not mandatory)
- German and English fluently (written and spoken), other languages will be an advantage
Our offer for you
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within one of our fast growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and the domain
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, Job Ticket etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 45.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.