Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
This position is for an international team, so please attach your resume in English.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced software engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving complex problems, writing clean and efficient code, and working on a cloud-based application.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using Python
- Work with Docker to containerize applications and manage their deployment
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Kafka or Pulsar
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field. We would also consider candidates with other technical titles (FP)
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Python
- Strong knowledge of Python and its associated libraries and frameworks
- Experience with SQL and database design
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. Azure)
- Proficient in Git and experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Strong experience with either Kafka or Pulsar
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with connected vehicles is a plus
- Permanent role
- Hybrid working model with up to 60% of remote work (3 days/week)
- Flexible location: Madrid, Barcelona or Seville
- Flexible working hours
- 29 business days of anual leave
- Flexible remuneration plan
We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement. Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.