Kapsch TrafficCom offers innovative solutions for transport and traffic. In the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, road safety, and connected vehicles, the company creates systems for sustainable mobility.
By offering cutting-edge mobility solutions in the field of traffic, Kapsch TrafficCom is pursuing a clear vision: to help people get from A to B – comfortably, safely, efficiently, and on time. Throughout the entire value chain, we focus on sustainability and ways to protect the environment.
We are excited to announce an opportunity to join our Operations Department in Brisbane as Operations Automation Technician. This position is instrumental in ensuring the security of our Tolling and Traffic Management systems by thoroughly testing them following updates and vulnerability patches. As Operations Automation Technician, you will work closely with the Cybersecurity and Tolling team executing test cases and identifying new approaches to automate testing, proposing new test cases, and providing reports, aiming to identify any anomaly introduced by regular patching while improving the testing process and test cases.
Your main responsibilities will revolve around executing and documenting test cases, placing a special emphasis on developing automation processes to enhance testing efficiencies as well as applying the basic system updates or patches as per the pre-defined processes. Therefore, we are seeking candidates with background in testing methodologies and hands-on experience with automation tools.
- Conduct comprehensive security testing of Kapsch developed Tolling and Traffic Management systems after updates and vulnerability patches.
- Identify anomalies introduced by system updates.
- Executing and documenting test cases, ensuring thorough coverage and traceability.
- Participating in the design and implementation of test strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Apply system updates and patches following processes.
- Maintain strong knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Investigate different automation tools and propose the most suitable according to our technologies.
- Liaise with Application Center and other Testing Teams, to collaboratively improve testing processes and strategies.
- Communicating test results, findings, and recommendations to relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborating with the Cybersecurity team to assess the potential impact of new vulnerabilities on the systems through system testing.
At Kapsch, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity and inclusion. As an international company, we are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, responsibility, professionalism, dynamism while working together as a team towards achieving our goals. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers and we are big on learning.
- Opportunity to work with a Global Company – Job Stability
- Stability & Career Advancement – Opportunity to grow within our team or beyond with a great network & training opportunity
- Down To Earth Culture – Down to earth, honest & open management team
- Great Working Conditions – Flexibility, Supportive, dynamic & driven team
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 1 Day Paid Special Leave in December
- Access to EAP and Wellness Activities
- Online Learning and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Town Hall Meetings and other company-sponsored activities
Kapsch is a values-driven organization and we work closely as a team. We are a Learning organization that invests in our employee development through various learning platforms. We work as a team where collaboration and information sharing is a way of life.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must have right to work and must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
If this sounds an opportunity that suits you, please click the link below to apply. We look forward to your interest!
This is an urgent role and assessment includes interviews, reference checks and other assessments as required.