Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- 1st level support for internal and external customers
- Incident coordination in ITSM tool
- Providing solutions to incidents and failures
- Escalation of complex incidents
- Monitoring of IT systems infrastructure
- Remote technical support for systems users
- Configuration of applications and testing
- Cooperation with other teams and departments
- LAN and WAN basic knowledge
- Familiar with PC components and it’s diagnostics
- Very good knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Readiness to work 8h and/or 12h shifts (including night hours and weekends)
- You are a teamplayer and fast learner
- Good German and English (written and spoken)
- French language would be an advantage
Our offer to you:
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- Work in a friendly enviroment, within a dynamic international team
- Attractive career path within the organization
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation, job ticket etc.
- A market compliant gross salary of 35.000,00 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experiences.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.