Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
This process recruitment is for an international team. Please attach your CV in English.
We are looking for a Java Software Developer.
- Software development for Intelligent Mobility and Tolling Solutions
- Design, implementation and testing of cloud-ready applications
- Develop clean, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- You are automating what is not
- Conduct effective Java code reviews giving your team less work down the line
- Work closely with our product and dev teams to produce top quality work
- Great passion for software design and development with Java technology stack
- Knowhow of Distributed Messaging, Streaming
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Spring/Spring Boot, Message Brokers, SQL and noSQL
- Experience with Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS)
- Practical knowhow of CI/CD tools preferably Gitlab and infrastructure automation (Ansible, Helm, Terraform)
- Willingness to contribute to software architecture and design
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Solution driven personality and ready to contribute in the agile way of working
- Good oral and written English skills
- Knowledge of Python or Golang - valuable
Our offer to you
- A market compliant salary
- Open-ended contract
- Hybrid working model (up to 60% of remote work)
- 30 working days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remuneration plan: transport card, restaurant card, private medical care, etc.
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team in an international working environment
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement. Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.