Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Administrate, maintain and support development environments and applications (e.g. JFrog, Docker, Git)
- Maintain and optimize the development infrastructure
- Continuous integration support (e.g. Gitlab, Artifactory, Jenkins, Subversion, Virtualization environment)
- Facilitate the setup of Azure environments for development and testing
- Development & improvement tools and plug-ins (e.g. data migration/import)
- Administration and user support
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or relevant work experience
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (especially Jira / Confluence)
- Basic Programming Know How (Java, .Net or similar, Scripting)
- Linux (Shell)
- English Skills: able to communicate within the projects and team
- Team orientation, communication skills and agile mindset
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- High responsibility within a global family owned company
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.