Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
The Customer Service Representative position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, web correspondence and e-mail, handle service inquiries, payments, account updates, and customer issues. Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, will follow established company guidelines on servicing GeauxPass customers with account setup and maintenance, and will provide customer service for individuals who have received invoices, bills, and violation notices. They will maintain pertinent logs, records, and files and will have a working knowledge of the GeauxPass services, business rules, and procedures. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the accuracy of information entered into the Back Office System (BOS) and provided to the GeauxPass customers.
- Serves as the first point of public contact for all customer service issues.
- Respond to calls from the public and provide general information and service regarding the GeauxPass.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of the customer service center and GeauxPass operations to assist customers and resolve problems.
- Process credit card and e-check payments for replenishment or violation payments
- Open cases for unsolved customer inquiries.
- Handle customer complaints, researches and adjusts account discrepancies as requested by leadership team.
- Process and reply e-mails/cases from customers.
- Process customer disputes.
- Process Web correspondence to answer questions and provide assistance to customers.
- Process the closing of customer accounts and submit request for refunds when necessary.
- Perform updates to invoices, violation payments, customer payments or accounts to keep demographic, vehicle and credit card information current.
- Accurately documents all updates on BOS.
- Maintains a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation when conducting business and providing services or products to clients, the general public and other external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exhibits professional image in a teamwork environment with the ability to interact well and in a positive manner, with customers, co-workers and management.
- Performs other necessary duties as assigned by the GeauxPass management.
Please do not directly contact the GeauxPass Service Center. If you have any questions about this position, email our recruiter email@example.com