Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Support in the creation of technical solution approaches for tenders
- Identify potential technical, performance, and other risks to the RFP/tender as well as mitigation strategies
- Ensure that RFP responses and/or project inputs comply with technical requirements and performance obligations as well as the company’s engineering standards
- Determine project-specific enhancements that should be developed via R&D activities
- Interfacing with client representatives and with all levels within the Solution Center Traffic
- Initiate and lead special assignments within the Solution Center Traffic to enhance existing or create new products
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in proposal and cost estimation development
- Extensive CV domain knowledge of regulatory, programmatic, and standards applicable to regional CV services
- In-depth knowledge of CV industry standards in Europe (ETSI, CEN) and global standards (ISO, ITU)
- Able to manage several RFPs simultaneously as well as to work on region projects
- Fluent English and German, another language would be an advantage (Spanish, French, Portuguese)
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and traffic management – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies
- An international working environment with colleagues around the globe
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas and creative leeway
- Attractive career path within the organization
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. flexible working hours, home office, mobile devices, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 60.000 p.a. which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.