Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Drive the development of cutting-edge technologies at the forefront of video analytics applications and from an end-to-end-perspective
- Work closely with our product and design teams to embed computer vision technologies in existing traffic solutions as well as in new areas of application
- Design, development, implementation and testing of video analytics applications
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Profound knowledge of software development with C++ and Python
- Familiar with Linux environments and docker
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
- Experience with deep learning, computer vision, image processing, machine learning highly beneficial
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to transform feasibility studies (proofs of concepts) into performant applications
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Ability to assist team members to overcome technical problems
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles. Kapsch is among the thought leaders of this transformation.
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A gross salary of € 4.000 p.m. (IT-KV) – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.