Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Create a roadmap for cloud adoption, migration, and optimization
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions
- Evaluate and select appropriate cloud services and platforms that align with project requirements, security standards, and cost-effectiveness
- Design cloud architectures that can scale dynamically to meet increasing demands and performance expectations
- Define and enforce cloud governance policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with organizational guidelines and best practices
- Establish monitoring and reporting mechanisms to track the performance, reliability, and availability of cloud-based applications
- Mentor and train the cloud engineering team
- Extensive experience in cloud architecture design and implementation with Azure cloud platforms ( AWS is a plus)
- Proven track record in leading and delivering large-scale cloud projects
- In-depth knowledge of cloud-native technologies, microservices, containers, and serverless computing
- This position requires technical expertise, the ability to influence and lead in the technology realm
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- You have a passion for mentoring and sharing your knowledge and passion with others
- You bring a high sense of commercial awareness, balancing between technological rich and commercially feasible architectures and designs
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solution
- Willingness to travel abroad (up to 25%).
- Proficient verbal and writing English skills
- You you will be part of an exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 65.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.