Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Make your next step to sustainability and start your career at Kapsch as a Bid Manager (f/m/d)!
- Lead and manage the entire bid process End to End
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and project management / delivery
- Work with the responsible Sales Manager to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer
- Risk tracking and active management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary)
- Manage the bid budget and monitor and report on overall performance against KPIs
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers
- Studies in Economics or Technology
- Experience in private and public tender procedures and public administrations is bebeficial but not a must
- Microsoft Office Advanced Level (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Strong personality with customer orientation, good communication skills and proactivity
- High level of English and German
Our offer to you:
- Challenging and varied tasks in an internationally active family business
- Collaboration in a divers and dynamic team
- Ongoing professional and personality-oriented trainings
- Benefits such as modern workplace infrastructure, home office, meal vouchers, job ticket
- Shopping discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Starting date: immediately, full-time employment in a permanent position
- Gross salary of €55,000 p.a. (IT-KV) with the willingness to overpay according to your qualifications and experiences in the field.
This is an international recruitment process, please submit your CV in English.