Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
If you are a recent Graduate Engineer, an engineer who graduated in the last 2-3 years, an undergraduate who is willing to start his profesional career or develop his master thesis with us we have a full time opportunity for you!
- You design, code and test cloud-ready software for our data products and services
- Assessing and implementing new technologies by applying best practices
- You automate what is not, implement and improve CI / CD
- You continuously improve our platform’s reusability and scalability
- Conduct effective code reviews giving your team less work down the line
- Work closely with our product and agile dev teams to deliver top quality work
- Students/Graduates of Computer Science Degree /Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Java or other objet-oriented programming languages
- Valuable: Python, Linux, Spring Boot, Message Brokers, SQL, noSQL, APIs, knowhow of data analytics
- Passion for data technologies and Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS)
- Good oral and written English
Our offer to you
- A market compliant salary
- Permanent contract
- Hybrid working model (up to 60% of remote work)
- 30 working days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remuneration plan: transport card, restaurant card, private medical care, etc.
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within one of our fast growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team in an international working environment
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
This recruitment process is for an international team, so please attach your CV in English.