Kapsch TrafficCom is a market leading, global provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in the segments of toll collection, traffic management, safety and security, smart urban mobility and connected vehicles. Kapsch TrafficCom's end-to-end solutions cover our customers' entire value creation chain, from components and design to the installation, operation and through-life support of mission- and revenue-critical systems.
- Create and update Testing documentation according to the Project requirements.
- Coordinate daily testing activities for the Testers involved in the project.
- Communicate Test progress and issues (Software, Hardware, Resources) to the Test Manager, Project Manager and Client.
- Provide support to Project Managers and Customers for testing related activities, including Customer Acceptance Phases and verification testing.
- Execute Site Acceptance tests for Road Side Systems, Site Acceptance testing for the Toll Domain Management Systems, Test Rack tests for upgrades and spare units, System Integration tests (Toll Domain/Back Office), Operation readiness tests.
- Support/Address Customer/Stakeholder queries on system behavior through RSS data analysis in accordance with requirements.
- Fault/Defect finding and basic impact analysis.
- The Senior Tester will be predominantly based at their local office. However, travel may be required away from such location in order to effectively carry out duties.
- Tertiary Degree engineering qualification or similar.
- Proven working experience in Testing with a minimum 5 years in high reliability systems.
- Understanding on System Development Life Cycle and Defect management process.
- Proven experience coordinating testing activities and facing the Clients.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure to meet deadlines and manage business expectations.
- Knowledge on writing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Reports.
- IT competent (Databases, Windows, Microsoft Office, Networking).
- Testing Management tools experience.
- Experience in Hardware Testing (optional but highly desirable).