Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Develop actions needed to implement our new global Servant leadership philosophy within Kapsch (jointly with stakeholders) and provide respective learning formats to the organization, by leading strong learning initiatives and paths to ensure a good and consistent understanding among the organization. Identifying the main stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness.
- Provide and manage virtual learning offerings and standard formats for presence-based learning format
- Act as a point of contact to employees for their individual learning needs and requirements
- Act as a point of contact to leaders to build and develop learning paths for specific areas of the organization.
- Identify experts among the organization, support and advice on learning contents for technical and soft needs.
- Be a Learning advisor for the organization, to the internal HR community and as a business partner for all Learning and Development purposes, in order to push our Talent Management philosophy among the Regions.
- Manage global LinkedIn Learning Account, regularly assess other providers for learning content and drive digitalization journey in Learning
- Provide useful assets for people leaders and employees in order to foster cooperation and personal growth (e.g. tools, checklists, forms)
- Support and consult subject matter experts in their endeavours to create digital learning content
- Facilitate global learning campaigns for compliance purposes
- Make sure people’s learning history is being tracked properly and well maximized in our systems, Workday.
- Collaborate with the global Learning team in digital skills library so people can be identified and apply for roles based on their skills (jointly with Career Mobility team)
- Motivate people to invest time in learning activities and provide easy-to-access content
- Develop and implement new learning formats like peer-to-peer learning
- Foster exchange with the global HR learning community; establish best practices and make sure to understand and consider local learning needs
- 5+ years’ experience in learning and digital content creation
- Familiar with Spanish Learning plan executions, Union connections, used to dealing with bonus learning. Project Management learning actions.
- Strong understanding of intercultural aspects
- Experience within global matrix organizations highly regarded
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to create productive relationships across the business and in various geographical areas
- Ability to consult, influence and negotiate with stakeholders, and build credibility to make you a trusted partner
- Capability to translate abstract ideas into tangible results that create value for employees > Well organized and the ability to manage multiple topics, projects and initiatives at one time
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously requiring minimal supervision
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ability to operate with a wide variety of information.
- Passionate about Learning and Development in international and multicultural scopes.
- Enthusiastic about challenges, critical and strong hard worker.
- Competitive salary package and access to flexible compensation plans
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model (3 days of remote work/week)
- 30 working days of annual leave
- Autonomy in the daily development of your work.
- Teamwork in a dynamic and multicultural environment