Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Your Regional SCM responsibilities
- Overall leadership responsibilities of the EMENA Supply Chain activities as well as the Global Sales & Operation Planning process
- Regionally adapt and implement the global SCM strategy in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders and functions
- Management responsibility for regional SCM activities covering Sales & Operations Planning, Category Management, Operational Procurement, Warehousing, Logistics and Manufacturing
- all regional operational procurement activities, including intercompany, ensuring quality, quantity, place, time and price
- procurement execution and achieved cost savings in project bids and active participation in larger bid efforts
- aligning project related and operational procurement with category management strategies and activities
- evaluating contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies
- internal and external audits and related compliance (legal, environment etc.) in countries within the region as well as supplier audits, where applicable
- SCM tools/systems, processes and KPIs as defined and rolled out in the region
- Design of the regional SCM organization, in line with global standards (roles & responsibilities, process experts, training & development of SCM team)
- Implement continuous improvement of SCM activities in collaboration with Global SCM Excellence and Controlling and execute independent regional initiatives in line with global objectives.
Your Global Sales & Operations Planning responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the company-wide S&OP process and strategy while ensuring alignment with all involved functions.
- Collaborate with Sales, R&D, Product Management and manufacturing units to optimize delivery and overall service to our customers.
- Support and guide the S&OP leadership in the regions to maintain and enhance the S&OP activities.
- Establish and maintain the “Plan-to-Produce” process and as process owner coordinate all activities along the same:
- Manage forecast process for sales inputs at sales item level, translating these to conversion and procurement input
- Manage manufacturing scheduling, balancing and capacity planning across (all) factory sites
- Generate capacity planning output for Raw Materials and Traded Goods for alignment by category managers with suppliers
- Ensure demand forecast, delivery and distribution from production sites to warehouses within company
- Develop and improve planning tools and methodologies and drive automation of planning activities
- You are a skilled manager with strong experience in procurement and especially in Sales & Operations Planning at a global level with demonstrated ability to execute and deliver
- Advanced understanding of sourcing and the interrelationship of commercial strategies and market dynamics, contracting and contract law and development and execution of negotiation strategies
- You have leadership experience with the ability to lead remote teams effectively and foster cross team communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively at all levels of the company
- You exhibit the highest integrity and business ethics along with sound judgment and decision-making skills
- You demonstrate the ability to develop, improve and implement processes, policies and procedures
- You are able to communicate and present complex topics in an understandable manner
- Excellent command of the English language
- You will be an important part in building SCM Excellence at Kapsch and have the freedom and mandate to create and drive innovative solutions and ideas to shape KTC´s future in line with our vision: challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion and our HR vision: Inspiring people. Working together. Achieving growth.
- An international working environment
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 110.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.