Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer who will participate in new projects in South America and Middle East related to ITS. The projects contemplate having its own fiber optic network, modern intelligent analytics software, license plate recognition cameras, biometric facial recognition cameras, SOS alarm, intelligent traffic lights, parking sensors and speed control points.
The main functions will be:
- Support in the pre-sale and bidding phases for the definition of interfaces and 3rd party APIs
- Project delivery.
- RFP analysis to identify the main customer requirements and define the interfaces of 3rd party products with our Enterprise Service Bus (DATABUS) in the EcotrafiX framework.
- Implementation, testing and delivery of ETX platform and reporting tools
- Analysis of the technical evolution of the market and its technology.
- Senior System Engineer/Software engineer with a minimum experience of 5 years in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- High level of English.
- Hands-on experience in definition of interface with third parties and proyect delivery.
- Knowledge how to implement software.
- Availability for ocasional travels
- Permanent contract
- Location: Madrid/Barcelona/Bilbao/Sevilla.
- Hybrid working model (60% of remote work)
- Flexible remuneration plan
- 30 working days of anual leave
- Flexible working hours