Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Bowen Hills. The Brisbane team is very close-knit and enjoy working together and celebrating business wins!
You, as part of a team, will provide technical support in preventive and corrective maintenance as well as maintaining and repairs of tolling equipment. In addition you will perform system check and conduct system and performance analyses.
Available for 24 hour on-call duties for up to 2 weeks on a shared roster - Potential to earn up to an additional 15% on your base salary with on call and overtime rates available.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary + Super + Overtime Opportunities + Company Vehicle (during on call) + Phone + Uniform!
- Stability & Career Advancement – Opportunity to grow within our team or beyond with a great network & training opportunity
- Down To Earth Culture – Down to earth, honest & open management team
- Great Working Conditions – Supportive, dynamic & driven team who have your back. Hybrid working model in place with ability to WFH on some days.
Your tasks will involve:
- Onsite inspection of tolling equipment including periodic maintenance and servicing of tolling equipment.
- Corrective maintenance in resolving faults and returning the system to optimal performance.
- Maintaining spares and keeping the inventory list up to date.
- Repairing and troubleshooting equipment that has become faulty.
- Meet & exceed Service Level Agreements (SLA's);
- Documentation and maintenance of product manuals plus records of associated malfunctions; and
- Ensure all relevant standards are adhered to in relation to Quality, Engineering, OH&S and Electrical.
Full training will be provided on the specialised equipment and maintenance tasks which will be assigned to you once you are familiar with the supported systems.
Some of your skills will be:
- Good understanding of computer hardware for repair and analysis of faulty parts and superior fault finding skills;
- Ability to learn to manage a system via command line interface;
- Competent IT user, Microsoft suite, Windows & general network configuration;
- General knowledge of Electrical and WHS Standards;
- A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and an excellent safety record;
- Able to work at heights;
- A current Australian drivers licence is desirable; and
- Able to have fun, be safe and make the workplace enjoyable.
If this sounds you, we would love to hear from you by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button!