Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our team in Melbourne on a part time (3 days a week) basis. We are flexible on which 3 days of the week suit you across Monday to Friday. This role is ideally suited to students still currently at university looking to gain work experience, recent graduates or someone who is looking for flexibility and a part time role amongst their other life responsibilities!
This role will work to drive growth in the APAC region by providing support to our sales and solution consulting teams for marketing, events, promotions, communications, PR, sales collateral and diverse support activities.
Why Join Us?
- Stability & Career Advancement – Opportunity to grow within our team or beyond with a great network & training opportunity.
- Down To Earth Culture – Down to earth, honest & open management team.
- Great Working Conditions – Supportive, dynamic & driven team who have your back. Flexibility to choose the 3 days of work and the ability to WFH on some of those days.
Some of your tasks will involve:
- Support and advise the VP Sales and Solution Consulting to create and develop strategic marketing sales campaigns, marketing and communication plans and event planning to promote the business;
- Work within a defined marketing budget to optimise internal costs;
- Act as the main point of contact to develop regional communication concepts and supervise the execution of activities in the region;
- Coordinate all regional activities with our HQ marketing team in Vienna, Austria; and
- Assist with the develop of internal and external communications content with ‘creative freedom’ to develop local content.
- Marketing or Communications degree highly desirable (completed or undergoing);
- Relevant experience and understanding of marketing and communications;
- B2B marketing or B2G client relation background highly desriable;
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite experience;
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills;
- Experience in digital marketing tools/software desirable; and
- The ability to have fun and enjoy yourself at work.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!