Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Interface between SCM, R&D and external market (manufacturer /distributor)
- Early involvement in HW development projects in order to support the component selection process efficiently
- Collection of PCN/EOL notifications from distributor, manufacturer, KCO-SCM or specific platforms as IHS data base
- Find replacement for EOL components in collaboration with R&D department
- Continuous actualization of internally defined component status levels as a criteria for usage in (new) designs (e.g.: not recommended for new design) according development of market
- A minimum of 5, preferably 10+ years’ experience from components engineering
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Structured and solution oriented
- Very good oral and written English and German
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 60.000 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905