Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Provides 2nd level Application/System end-to-end support experience for the customer for proprietary applications, as well as COTS components.
- Troubleshoots and identifies resolution for complex issues within defined SLAs using available workarounds or permanent fixes.
- Initiates and drives problem management activities.
- Deployment of software releases to production and pre-production environments.
- Creates and maintains system and service documentation, including knowledge sharing.
- Generates application performance reports using availability and performance management toolset.
- Fosters interaction and collaboration with customers, internal teams (i.e. L1, L3), development and 3rd parties.
- Contributes to project specific task with/without technical lead function.
- Continuous system improvement, both quality and efficiency wise in the areas of application monitoring, overall system architecture, backup and roll-back plans, performance tuning and testing.
- Higher education with IT background (University degree is an asset).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the area of application management in complex environments (ideally in the area of intelligent mobility solutions).
- Willingness to work on shifts or standby rotation 24/7/365 (during 6 months), later you would have standard office hours with on-calls.
- Business fluent in English (both written and oral).
- Creative Team player with good communication skills, analytical thinking and outcome focused personality.
Nice to have:
- Experience with state-of the art system environments of common vendors, including infrastructure services, virtualization, PaaS / SaaS and the related monitoring and orchestration platform.
- Experience with the transition of legacy environments into PaaS / SaaS oriented architectures.
- ITIL v3/v4 or similar IT certification.
- Open-ended contract
- Hybrid working model
- Holidays: 30 working days
- Other benefits within flexible retribution plan: health insurance, restaurant pass card, public transport card etc.
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Adiverse and dynamic international working environment of Kapsch TrafficCom and opportunities for personal growth
- Possibility to work in an international company that operates in a dynamic industry where the working environment favors the professional growth.