Kapsch TrafficCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The company is headquartered in Vienna and has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
We are looking for Service Delivery Manager for ATMS.
- Customer Relationship: Lead the daily interaction with the Customer representatives. Responsible for developing a long-term relationship with the customer representatives on all levels – including senior management
- Prime interface between the customer and the contractor service unit’s also with Kapsch sub-contractors and resolver groups service level management.
- Recognise and develop technical and financial optimisation potentials or post-market potentials in the respective operational management / service contracts and areas. Developing and manage change requests
- Compliance with customer-related SLA parameters, action plans to address issues.
- Monthly Service Reports - oversee data collection & inputs from service managers
- such ach Incident and Problem managers. Provide report commentary and context.
- Customer service reviews - organise, chair, minute, track/chase actions.
- Internal governance meetings - organise, chair, minute, track/chase actions.
- Sub-contractor service reviews – review performance and identify areas and actions for improvement and adherence to SL’s.
- Monitoring and design of complaint handling and complaint management of the respective customer with the aim of high customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for the profitability of relevant maintenance contracts
- Controlling sales and margin quality of the relevant maintenance contracts
- Maintain description and documentation of the services provided
- Support the identification of Training requirement both service and technical
- Report to Kapsch management on key deliverables and progress
- Fluent in English in speech and writing – native speaker preferred
- High customer and solution orientation
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at service delivery management position
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL and Service management – preferably with corresponding certification(s).
- A structured and independent way of working, being independent and resilient. Willingness to learn and to work in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills and Team player
- Deep understanding of delivery of the IT Applications
- Experience in Traffic Management area is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%) and work in an international team
- A market compliant gross salary, according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
- Flexible working hours,
- Home-office possibility and additional holidays (e.g. bridge days)
- Ongoing professional education and training measures of our Kapsch University