Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
Kapsch TrafficCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The company is headquartered in Vienna and has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
- Implement in best possible way the given design within the defined architecture
- Proactively and constructively contribute to improve the architecture and design with a profound understanding of the context where the system will be implemented
- Follow the given software development guidelines
- Unit testing / white box testing the software applications as much close as real situations as possible in development
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Passion for software programming
- Ability to lean new technologies rapidly
- Expert with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience on Front-end developer
- Back-end developer fundamental: NET 4.5, C# (Generics, Linq, Lambda Expressions) XML / JSON, ORM (NHibernate), SOAP / REST Web services, SQL (MSSQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL), Unit Test Frameworks (MSTest , NUnit)
- Ability to research and apply learning’s to daily work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, budget and deadlines
- Mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Analytical and commercial mindset
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Advanced oral and written English
Our Offer to you
- An interesting full-time position within a global renowned family owned company
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours and home office