Kapsch BusinessCom, ein Unternehmen der global agierenden Kapsch Group, unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen Kapsch zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
- Knowledge of current development trends like TDD, PWA, Mobile and Contract First and hybrid app development frameworks including Ionic, Jest and Cypress.io
- You ideally know the concepts of Clean Code, CI/CD and app deployment and release processes (iOS/Android)
- Good communication, organization skills and empathic acting
- Profound German (C1) and English skills (B2)
- Build secure, stable and usable solutions for responsive web and mobile applications
- Design and discuss UI and UX mock-ups and functional prototypes together with business representatives
- Work closely with technical product owner, Scrum team and other stakeholders to ensure usable, accessible and state-of-the-art frontends
- Actively engage in peer programming and knowledge exchange sessions and pro-actively request feedback from other experts
- Drive innovation and exchange knowledge with other developers and DevOps experts to optimize software development and delivery processes
Unser AngebotBe part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
Kapsch BusinessCom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Management. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art office in central Vienna with excellent public connection
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- A minimum gross salary of € 49.000 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Depending on projects needs and availability, you have the opportunity to reduce commuting to the main offices to 1-2 days a week but still have to chance meet and work with your colleagues.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.