Kapsch BusinessCom, ein Unternehmen der global agierenden Kapsch Group, unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen Kapsch zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
- Several years of proven experience in designing and leading software projects with strong customer focus
- Expertise in planning and conducting workshops to derive business requirements and discuss design considerations including business impact
- State-of-the-art knowledge in current technology stacks and architectural best practices in the areas of cloud computing, data analytics or IoT
- Know-how in actual software development practices and agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban or OKRs
- Strong communication & presentation skills of business or technical complex topics and empathic acting
- Profound German and English skills (C1/2)
- End-to-end responsibility for the design, implementation and delivery of innovative IT solutions
- Conception and development of IT architectures solving customer needs in the area of cloud computing, data science and IoT
- Point of contact for the customers: You speak the language of customers and developers
- Development of agile roadmaps and product vision for software projects
- Central authority for the product backlog and the requirements prioritization
- Evaluation of technology trends and their impact to our digitization initiatives or projects
Unser AngebotBe part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
Kapsch BusinessCom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Mangement. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art office in central Vienna with excellent public connection
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- A minimum gross salary of € 58.900 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
These satellite offices are established on demand and may be located in Eisenstadt, St. Pölten, Krems, Wiener Neustadt, Amstetten, Rohrbach, Hagenberg, Vöcklabruck or Salzburg.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.