Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
If you are a recent Graduate Engineer, an engineer who graduated in the last 2-3 years, an undergraduate who is willing to start his profesional career or develop his master thesis with us we have a full time opportunity for you!
- You deploy and operate the infrastructure needed to power our data products and services
- You implement and improve continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Automating what is not, addressing security and data protection procedures
- You expand our platform’s observability through monitoring, logging and alerting
- Working hand-in-hand with the development team to contribute to our solutions (SaaS, on-premise)
- You ensure that our environments operate at peak efficiency
- Students/Graduates of Computer Science Degree /Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Good oral and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of CI / CD tools preferably Gitlab
- Knowledge of DevOps and Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible, Helm, Terraform)
- Experience in deploying and operating container technologies on-premise and in the Cloud
This position is for an international team, so please attach your CV in English.