Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Drive the development of cutting-edge technologies at the forefront of traffic and video analytics applications
- Work closely with our product and design teams to embed computer vision and machine learning technologies in existing traffic solutions as well as in new areas of application
- Design, development, implementation and testing of traffic and video analytics applications
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering or similar
- 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Profound knowledge of software development with C++
- Experience with embedded Linux development highly beneficial
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
- Experience with programming in Python
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Ability to assist team members to overcome technical problems
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English, German skills beneficial
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- Challenging tasks and a variety of interesting projects
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. We offer a minimum gross salary of € 45.000 p.a. (IT-KV). Actual compensation can be well above this standard
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.