Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are looking for a Mid/Senior Frontend Engineer to support development activities across different projects related to Intelligent Traffic Managements Systems.
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development in large projects (patterns, modularity, etc)
- English - at least B2 level
You should be familiar with:
- Reactive programming and functional programming
- Basic frontend architectural patterns
- Clean, simple and modular development patterns
- Management of large projects (patterns, modularity, etc)
- Clean, concise and modular HTML, CSS / SCSS development
- Basic backend/middleware: understanding of layered software architectures, design of APIs, XHR / HTTP / Service / WebSocket communications
- Angular (latest 2 versions) and TypeScript
- Single Page Applications development
- Knowledge of PWAs
- Other frontend frameworks: react, vue, svelte, etc
- Open-ended contract,
- 30 working days of anual leave,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid working model (3 dias of home office + 2 days at the office). Posibility of full remote work depending on your location and seniority.
- Flexible remuneration package: restaurant card, transport card, medical insurance, etc.
- The possibility to work in an international company that operates in a dynamic industry where the working environment favors the professional growth.