Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Functional Testing of a distributed software system
- Planning, creation and execution of Test Cases to test against technical requirements
- Driving test automation to build up regression testing
- Support integration and acceptance team in their activities
- Intense collaboration with development teams
- Root cause analysis, defect documentation and verification of defect fixes
- Pro-active engagement in finding of solutions within team
- Providing input on increasing testing efficiency and using modern tools, approaches etc.
- you have a passion for software testing
- you enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- you finished your degree in systems engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- you already gained experience in system software testing: test automation and scripting (e.g. Specflow, Postman, C#, SoapUI, PowerShell, bash-scripting); testing of distributed systems and modern front ends; creation of documentation like release notes, installation manuals and internal how-tos; Windows and Linux operating systems; database knowledge (Oracle, PostgreSQL) is beneficial;
- Experience in usability and load tests is a plus
- you have experience with Jira, Confluence, Xray, Git, Azure and Docker or even basic software development skills
- you can multitask and prioritize work to fulfill project scope, budget and deadlines
- you have a mindset for efficiency, productivity, creativity and continuous growth
- social competence and good communication skills
- an ISTQB or equivalent certification is a plus
- very good knowledge in oral and written English
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility and the opportunity to prepare the future of software testing
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 3.800 p.m.)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.