Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Kapsch is seeking a Customer Service Representative for Chesterfield, Mo. The position will be a direct report to the TMC Shift Supervisor and Project Manager with direct communications to floor staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assesses large volumes of data (both static and real-time) from a wide variety of sources to detect possible roadway incidents
• Monitors the Advanced Transportation Management System software, checks road sensor data and confirms the data using CCTV video
• Maintains telephone or radio communications with first responders, field technicians, 911 Operators and public service agencies. Once assessment is complete, determines the facts and severity of traffic incidents and prepares the information for dissemination to the motoring public
• Monitors First Responder agencies and various communication channels to assess traffic conditions
• Provides information to the traveling public related to current travel conditions, maintains traffic interruption reports and manages incidents on the metropolitan roadways from the Control Room
Shift - 11:30AM - 8PM
Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Kapsch TrafficCom is a drug-free workplace. Kapsch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the nature of your request along with your contact information.