Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Assume responsibility for existing and new customer projects and service portfolio. Leadership and management of distributed teams of project and service delivery managers, as well as technical resources in the D&O Hub.
- Build and lead a team of professionals in Delivery and Operations, keep the teams’ winning culture up; where needed, support the teams to get back into to high performance situation
- Assume revenue, cash-flow and contribution margin responsibility for the hubs Delivery and Operations contracts
- Assure suitable project staffing and high performance attitude (project managers, technical implementation and service staff
- Build strong relationship and liaison with other key functions involved in project and service delivery (e.g. Development and Integration Teams, Finance, Security, Global Services, Supply Chain) to ensure joint project success
- Validate and monitor agreed project KPIs, especially cash flow, invoices, WIP, aged debt, key milestones and actively drive mile stone completion as well as cash collection
- Leverage our know-how to propose value-add changes to our project and service contracts; drive upselling initiatives within all project types
- Ensure project budgets are aligned with agreed scope by all internal stakeholders, ensure that project specific contractual obligations are understood and delivered to customer
- Validate project risks and opportunities and develop remediation strategies, ensure change control and risk management practices are fully embedded and effective on every project
- 7+ years of experience in customer project and service delivery, preferably in same or comparable industry. Experience with large scale B2G projects are an asset, too
- Strong people leadership skill in an international, distributed team setup
- High level of commercial and technical acumen
- Able to identify key issues and suggest workable solutions
- Open-minded team player who fosters local and international collaboration
- Demonstrates professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams
- Strong capacity to communicate and build trusted relationships
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills – strong influencing skills to facilitate changes in behavior and direction at an operational level across organizational boundaries
- Provides clear direction, particularly at time of uncertainty
- Able to handle conflicts in a timely and effective way
- Fluency in English. Fluency in additional European languages are an asset
Our offer to you
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- Challenging limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- An international team on different locations practicing Agile methodology
- Working with an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas in a context of company transformation and product innovation
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 90.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.