Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
We have an incredible and rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane or Auckland on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will manage complex and exciting projects at the cutting edge of technology in the transport industry space.
The role will be responsible for:
- Overall commercial, technical and legal project responsibility;
- Responsible for all project plans, resource planning and project specific documentation, and project management activities;
- Initializes, plans, regulates, controls and closes the project(s);
- Responsible for budget planning, forecasting and financial reports;
- Leads all project related meetings; and
- Maintains relationships and contract management with external vendors and suppliers.
You will experienced in all areas of Project Management and worked in an environment that requires strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
This role will suit someone with:
- Tertiary qualification Engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience in Engineering;
- 10+ years’ experience in leading complex projects in an engineering, automation, construction or systems technology environment;
- Experience with budget planning, forecasting and financial reporting;
- Professional Project Management qualification suitable for membership to relevant bodies in Australia; and
- Delivering subcontracts to complex multiyear D&C projects in the $1b+ range.
If this sounds like you, click the ‘APPLY’ button now!