Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Team leader for the procurement department at Kapsch Component, reporting to SCM EMENA management
- Issues inquiries and negotiates costs, wherever applicable
- Issues orders utilizing an ERP infrastructure, carries out the ordering process
- Active tracking of orders (delivery- and confirmation dates), books orders into ERP
- Actively resolve and verify supplier invoice deviations and take corrective actions (prices, amounts, delivery conditions) and / or corrects assignment to respective order
- Executes claims and reminders for incorrect supplier deliveries (e.g. quantity deviations, etc.)
- Request for new deliveries / correction of failure
- Aligns PO requests with the master planning team to support the forecast procedure
- PO placement in line with the global Category Management strategy
- Trigger and posts deliveries from warehouses and production by utilizing ERP
- Be responsible for the quality audits at the suppliers
- You have a strong technical background in electronics
- You have experience as a team leader
- Sound knowledge of procurement procedures and fundamentals of Supply Chain and planning
- Documented experience from electronic components procurement activities on a global basis
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders such as Product Development/Management, Sales and Delivery Organization in regard to new product development, cost-down initiatives, alternative component and vendor sourcing, End-of-Life issues and mitigations etc.
- Ability to successfully negotiate pricing and the organizational skills necessary to follow up on outstanding customer service issues
- Highly proficient ERP system experience and good understanding of demand planning
- Strong analytical and communication skills and proficient user of MS Office, especially Excel
- Self-starter and sense of urgency who demonstrates initiative and commitment, able to work in teams and as an individual contributor
- Very good German and English skills
Our offer to you
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- An international working environment
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 65.000 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
- Location: Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.