Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Ensure information security is addressed within projects (customer-facing/internal projects) by coordinating the implementation of appropriate (technical and/or organizational) security controls during project delivery
- Analyse the security context of a project, manage security relevant customer inputs and project specific security requirements, and elaborate on the architectural security design for the project.
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (Threat and Information Security Risk Analysis) to quantify and assess risks for projects arising from the use of information-processing systems and digital communications
- Develop a security architecture compliant with the internal security framework, but also with requirements of the ISO/IEC-27000 standards framework, for solutions implemented by Kapsch TrafficCom
- Support bid teams by analysing and answering tender documents
- Ensure projects and delivered solutions are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Actively contribute and exchange with global security organization
- 5+ years of experience in information security management
- Ideally you have already earned an international certification in the field of information security, such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or IEC / ISO 27001 Information Security Manager
- Security standards like as IEC/ISO 27001, PCI DSS or NIST Cyber Security Framework must be known, and it would be appreciated if you have already participated in security certification activities
- Experiences in the domain of Security Requirements Engineering for products and solutions
- You are familiar and experienced with IT-Security, IT and Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge about Enterprise Architecture and IT Operations practices & frameworks would be welcomed
- You have proven experience with general risk management approaches, desirable would be already experiences with the CRISAM methodology
- As most of the time you will be working in projects, it is required that you are equipped basic project management skills
- You feel comfortable working in a project team and finding solutions in complex and demanding environments
- You are a responsible and committed person who manages to keep track of things, even in stressful situations
- Due to the international structure of the Kapsch TrafficCom occasional travel activities might occur
- Very good German and English skills (C1) required
Our offer to you
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- Challenging tasks and a variety of interesting projects
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant salary according to your qualification and experience (minimum yearly salary of € 65.000 all in)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.