Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- You are the trusted advisor and key contributor to our vision and sales strategy to develop new business opportunities in area of expertise
- You serve as regional domain expert and go-to person in the region for Traffic domain portfolio solutions questions and industry knowledge
- You are the Partner together with the Sales Managers who build and maintain meaningful relationships with our customers, to drive new business and help our clients in achieving their goals and overcoming their challenges using Kapsch portfolio products, solutions and services
- Qualify opportunities, drive and support pre-sales activities and demos
- Understand our customers’ business requirements and turn them into profitable solutions by driving the definition of customer specific business solution ensuring its technical and commercial adequacy
- You are the key contributor to the definition of the bid winning strategy and solution, ensuring those goals are met, especially during handover from pre-sales to bid phase and throughout bid phase
- Create compelling presentations and proposals that demonstrate our value proposition against the customer’s required capabilities
- Contribute to regional market intelligence by identifying industry and technology trends, competitors analysis and potential customer groups and feedback to Portfolio Product Management and Sales Management
- Provide internal and external thought leadership by speaking and participating in industry events and conferences
- Product innovator building a product feedback loop, with Product Managers, from frequent customer interactions, contributing with input into future product and service offerings for the Europe, Middle East and North African market
- You are a passionate consultant with balance between a service driven and sales mindset
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing role such as Solution Consulting or Sales Engineering and in technical pre-sales of complex systems/solutions within the ITS industry
- You have a good understanding of current and emerging intelligent transportation systems including traffic and mobility management systems, connected and automated vehicles and demand management, both technically and commercially
- You have influencing and strong interpersonal skills with passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality across an international team
- You have experience in adapting and presenting to a wide audience, from executives, senior decision makers to technical departments
- Available and enjoy travelling and meeting with internal and external stakeholders
- You have excellent oral and written English, additional languages a plus (e.g. French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Scandinavian, Croatian, Polish, Czech)
Why should you work for Kapsch TrafficCom
- Open-ended contract
- A market-compliant salary
- Hybrid working model (60% of remote work)
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant card, private medical care, transportation cardetc.
- Location is flexible. It can be Spain (Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao) or UK (Coventry)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
- The benefits mentioned are for Spain only, if you choose to work from UK local benefits and conditions will apply.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin. This is an international role so please remember to send your resume in English.