Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- You implement in best possible way the given design within the defined architecture
- You proactively improve the architecture and design with a profound understanding of the context where the system will be implemented
- You follow the given software development guidelines
- You perform Unit testing / white box testing the software applications
- You produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- You present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- At least finished Bachelor degree in Informatics or Computer Science
- Expert with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Software Development in C++ and C#, with a strong focus on Object-Oriented Programming and Software Design Patterns
- Experience with Boost, Unit-Testing, SQL (Oracle, SQLite), Embedded-Systems, CMAKE, cross-platform development Linux and Windows
- Desirable skills: Jira/Confluence, GitLab CI, Continuous Integration, Docker
- Experience in electronic toll collection or telematics preferred
- Ability to lean new technologies rapidly
- Ability to research and apply learning’s to daily work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, budget and deadlines
- Mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Analytical mindset
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
- Good oral and written English and German
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and trafficmanagement – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies.
- You you will be part of this exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 45.000,00 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.