- Provides 2nd level Application/System end-to-end support experience for the customer for proprietary applications, as well as COTS components.
- Troubleshoots and identifies resolution for complex issues within defined SLAs using available workarounds or permanent fixes.
- Initiates and drives problem management activities.
- Deployment of software releases to production and pre-production environments.
- Creates and maintains system and service documentation, including knowledge sharing.
- Generates application performance reports using availability and performance management toolset.
- Fosters interaction and collaboration with customers, internal teams (i.e. L1, L3), development and 3rd parties.
- Contributes to project specific task with/without technical lead function.
- Continuous system improvement, both quality and efficiency wise in the areas of application monitoring, overall system architecture, backup and roll-back plans, performance tuning and testing.
- Higher education with IT background (University degree is an asset).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the area of application management in complex environments (ideally in the area of intelligent mobility solutions).
- Willingness to work on shifts or standby rotation 24/7/365 (during 6 months), later you would have standard office hours with on-calls.
- Business fluent in English (both written and oral).
- Creative Team player with good communication skills, analytical thinking and outcome focused personality.
Nice to have:
- Experience with state-of the art system environments of common vendors, including infrastructure services, virtualization, PaaS / SaaS and the related monitoring and orchestration platform.
- Experience with the transition of legacy environments into PaaS / SaaS oriented architectures.
- ITIL v3/v4 or similar IT certification.
- Open-ended contract
- Hybrid working model
- Holidays: 30 working days
- Other benefits within flexible retribution plan: health insurance, restaurant pass card, public transport card etc.
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Adiverse and dynamic international working environment of Kapsch TrafficCom and opportunities for personal growth
- Possibility to work in an international company that operates in a dynamic industry where the working environment favors the professional growth.