Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Why Join Us?
- Flexibility - Hybrid work model with flexibility to WFH 2-3 days per week
- Stability & Career Advancement – Opportunity to grow within our team or beyond with a great network & training opportunities
- Down To Earth Culture – Down to earth, honest & open management team
- Great Working Conditions – Supportive, dynamic & driven team who have your back
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Specialist to join our fast growing team in Melbourne. Our team is a mix of diverse, energetic and customer focused individuals who have a common goal; to support our customers and help contribute to grow our business across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
You, as part of a team, will provide support for Sales activities within the APAC region and assist in coordinating various Sales related tasks from proposal creation, cost calculations to enabling new processes and playing an important part to secure new business to the company.
Your tasks will involve:
- Coordinate and manage Sales related activities across multiple departments to ensure full project planning is followed according to the Sales Process;
- Support the Bid and Proposals Manager in cost estimations for projects, bid go/no-go/kick off presentation and help articulate the cost calculation internally;
- Act as a key coordinator ensuring that all Sales operations are executed to the Sales Process, adhering to procedures of approvals within and preparation of quotations for sign off;
- Use Salesforce CRM to track, manage and maintain all pre-sales activities including coordination of document control; and
- Manage incoming customer orders, enter details of the order on the company’s computing system and check that it includes the correct price, discount level and product requirements.
You will have experience in a project based environment working across the internal sales team.
Ideally, you will have:
- Tertiary Degree or TAFE Certification in business or engineering, desirable;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Bid and Proposals Coordinator/Pricing Specialist or similar;
- Experience working within a similar project based environment;
- Technical understanding of electrical and software engineering principles, highly desirable;
- Experience in using a Sales portal/CRM system (we use Salesforce);
- A strong communicator and ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally; and
- Able to have fun, be safe and make the workplace enjoyable.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button! If you had any further questions about the role or wish to discuss please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org