Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are looking for an Angular Developer to support development activities across different projects related to Intelligent Traffic Managements Systems.
- Experience with Angular (latest 2 versions) and TypeScript
- Good knowledge of reactive programming and functional programming
- At least 3 years of frontend development experience
- Understanding of basic frontend architectural patterns
- Knowledge of clean, simple and modular development patterns
- Experience in large projects (patterns, modularity, etc)
- Clean, concise and modular HTML, CSS / SCSS development
- Some knowledge of backend/middleware: understanding of layered software architectures, design of APIs, XHR / HTTP / Service / WebSocket communications
- Experience with single page applications development
- Knowledge of PWAs
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks: react, vue, svelte, etc
- Open-ended contract,
- 30 working days of holidays,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid working model (3 dias of home office + 2 days at the office),
- Flexible remuneration package: restaurant card, transport card, medical insurance, etc.
- The possibility to work in an international company that operates in a dynamic industry where the working environment favors the professional growth.